This IMO digital publication (e-reader) is in EBK format for use on a single computer/laptop with our Windows-based e-reader software, “The IMO Bookshelf”. NB: Your customer may print 10% of the text (approx. a chapter) at a time from a single title with a maximum of 75 pages per day across all titles (not pdf).
Amendment 40-20 includes revisions to various sections of the Code and to transport requirements for specific substances. It is mandatory as from 1 June 2022 but may be applied by Administrations in whole or in part on a voluntary basis from 1 January 2021.
Volume 1 (parts 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 and 7) contains:
– general provisions, definitions and training
– packing and tank provisions
– consignment procedures
– construction and testing of packagings, IBCs, large packagings, portable tanks, MEGCs and road tank vehicles
– transport operations.
Volume 2 contains:
– part 3 (Dangerous Goods List, special provisions and exceptions)
– Appendix A (list of generic and N.O.S. proper shipping names) and Appendix B (glossary of terms)